HOW TO BUILD AN ECOMMERCE SITE THAT SELLS?
Online shopping is the present and the future of digital business, so if you are planning your investment you need to know what are the fundamental elements of an eCommerce that sells. The rule to always keep in mind is: Ensure your user the best shopping experience over the internet.
AN ONLINE STORE TAILORED TO THE USER
More than 20 million people connect to the internet every day using a mobile device. This data, published by Audiweb in the “Total digital audience of January 2017” , shows that many people shop online, using a smartphone or tablet wherever they are.
SUCCESSFUL ECOMMERCE IS A MOBILE FRIENDLY WEBSITE
In the article we published a few weeks ago, we told you “Why you can’t do without a responsive site” . Now, speaking of online shopping, I want to bring your attention to some elements necessary to design the sale of products or services with a website optimized for mobile viewing.
- The menu : simple and intuitive to access the catalog and sections of the site in a few clicks.
- The call to action : highlight the buy button .
- ” Search site ” function: facilitates user search.
- Registration Form : Design a form that is quick and understandable.
- Customer Care : set up quick contact to take advantage of the purchase assistance.
- Quality content : use useful and usable texts, images and videos, with an eye to SEO.
Are you starting from scratch with your online shop? Ask for support from a professionals like Brand AdvoKates|Seo company in Dubai to help you get sales online. A successful B2C eCommerce site does not neglect any element and you can get the right tools to make money online smoothly by hiring an expert seo agency.
3 TIPS TO START DESIGNING AN ECOMMERCE THAT SELLS
- Curate your product catalog with effective categorization. Customers need to be able to find what they’re looking for easily, so think by Keyword. Select the keywords the user uses to search for that specific item or service.
- Create a home page focused on your sales objectives , organizing it with a functional hierarchical structure, which allows you to complete the purchase within a few clicks.
- Create unique product sheets that are useful, comprehensive and full of detail.
Rely on a web marketing agency like Brand AdvoKates, that thinks of everything, from security measures, to the creation and management of the electronic shopping cart with the different payment options, configuration of shipping costs and the catalog with the most effective marketing measures to propose it.